How do I add money to my Student UBCcard?
The following article describes how to add funds to your Student UBCcard (via credit card or some debit cards) in order to print from student printers.
1. Login to the Pay for Print web page using your Student Number and Password (same as Workstation Login).
2. Click on the Student Deposit link from the top menu.
3. The Student Deposit page will again request authentication, but will this time is asking for your Student CWL Username and Password.
TD Bank's new bank cards do not work with the Pay for Print system because they have one extra digit. As well as the new TD bank cards, TD VISA Debit cards cannot be used with INTERAC Online. You may wish to add money to your card using cash instead. Ask at any library service desk for more information.
With this payment option, you can pay fees online through direct debit to your bank account, without recording your banking information with UBC. There is a maximum limit of $5,000 (or less if your bank imposes a lower limit) for each INTERAC® Online transaction.
- Only available for Royal Bank and TD Canada Trust (note: TD VISA Debit cards cannot be used with INTERAC® Online).
- Daily and transaction debit limits apply. Please confirm with your financial institution that your daily limit is higher than the amount of the payment you are making.
- Pre-paid/gift Visa/Mastercards are accepted
Now that I have added funds to my UBCcard, how do I print? See the following article on how to print with Student Pay for Print.
Need to set or change your current Card/ID PIN for Copying? See the following article on how to set or change your Student Pay for Print Card/ID PIN.