Accessing a shared mailbox using the Outlook Web App (OWA)
Article ID: 1135 | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 9:17 AM
Switching to a shared mailbox after logging into your own FASmail
- Open a web browser and go the following web address:
- Login to OWA with your CWL/EAD username and CWL password.
- Locate your account icon in the top right hand corner and click on it
- In the Open Other Mailbox window, type in the email address of the generic mailbox you wish to access and click Open.
- OWA will refresh and open the generic mailbox.
Accessing a generic mailbox directly through a web address.
- Open a web browser and type in one of the following web addresses:
Note: Always be sure to include "www" in the address as without this, the system cannot find the mailbox name
- For generic mailboxes ending with an @ubc.ca email address:
- For generic mailboxes ending with any other domain email address (e.g. @mail.ubc.ca):
- Login to OWA with your CWL/EAD username and CWL password
- OWA will open directly into the generic mailbox.
There are no attachments for this article.
How do I work with ISO files?
Viewed 2008 times since Wed, Sep 5, 2018
Viewed 2032 times since Tue, Nov 16, 2021