How to set up UBC student email?
Article ID: 1178 | Last Updated: Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 7:46 PM
Setting up the UBC Student Email (Outlook Web App)
- Go to https://www.myaccount.ubc.ca/myAccount/ and log in with your CWL credentials.
- Once logged in, navigate to Activate Student Email tab on the left-hand send for desktop or under the drop-down menu for mobile devices.
- If your email is Not Activated, then you will be prompted to accept some Terms and Conditions from UBC.
- After activating your email, you will see the Date of Activation and your Student Email listed on the page.
- Note - Once your email is activated, you still won't be able to use all the services offered by it for at most 48 hours after activation.
- UBC Student email is also linked with your Microsoft Account. You can also access your email services using the Webmail service, which can be accessed from here https://webmail.alumni.ubc.ca/.
- If you want to set up your UBC Student email on your device, then you can find more specific information here: https://it.ubc.ca/services/email-voice-internet/ubc-student-email-service