How to set up UBC student email?
Article ID: 1178 | Last Updated: Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:37 AM
Setting up UBC Student email
- Go to https://www.myaccount.ubc.ca/myAccount/ and login with your CWL credentials
- Once logged in, navigate to Activate Student Email tab on the left-hand send for PC or under the drop-down menu for Mobile devices
- If your email is Not Activated, then you will be prompted to accept some Terms and Conditions by UBC.
- After activating your email, you will see the Date of Activation and your Student Email list on the page.
- Note - Once your email is activated, you still won't be able to use all the services offered by it for at most 48 hours after activation.
- UBC Student email is also linked with your Microsoft Account. You can also access your email services using the Webmail service which can be accessed from here https://webmail.alumni.ubc.ca/.
- If you want to set up your UBC Student email on your device, then you can find more specific information here: https://it.ubc.ca/services/email-voice-internet/ubc-student-email-service
There are no attachments for this article.
How to remove stuck print jobs
Viewed 158 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
Basic Canvas Troubleshooting tips
Viewed 201 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to connect to ubcsecure on Chromebook
Viewed 249 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to Print at UBCO (Students)
Viewed 361 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to Connect to UBCsecure
Viewed 396 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to login to Workstations in UBC?
Viewed 278 times since Thu, Jan 13, 2022