How to install Microsoft Office products? (Students)
Article ID: 1177 | Last Updated: Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:19 AM
Installing Microsoft Office
- Go to http://portal.office.com/
- Sign with your UBC student email and CWL password. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org where johndoe is your CWL username
- Once logged in, navigate to the top-right corner. Click on Install Office and then select Office 365 apps
- Follow the prompts to download the setup for Office 365
- Once downloaded, run the Setup file you downloaded and wait till Office 365 is installed on your device.
- When prompted, login with your UBC student email and CWL password
There are no attachments for this article.
How to remove stuck print jobs
Viewed 32 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
Basic Canvas Troubleshooting tips
Viewed 31 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to Print at UBCO (Students)
Viewed 48 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to Connect to UBCsecure
Viewed 59 times since Wed, Jan 12, 2022
How to set up UBC student email?
Viewed 69 times since Thu, Jan 13, 2022
How to login to Workstations in UBC?
Viewed 45 times since Thu, Jan 13, 2022