How to replace toner on a Ricoh multi-function device
Follow these instructions to replace toner on a Ricoh multi-function device.
When the System Message box shows toner bottle empty, it is time to change the toner cartridge. You can still print up to 300 pages in this state. Instructions will also be shownd on the device panel.
- Open the front panel of the multi-function device.
- Remove the used toner cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge "lightly" vertically (see inside panel).
- Unscrew the bottle cap and insert it into the device with the arrow on top.
- Close the panel door.
- When adding toner, do not turn off the main power.
- Do not shake the toner cartridge with its mouth/cap facing down.
- Never remove, shake and re-insert the used cartridge.