How to Print Documentsfrom USB devices using Ricoh Multi-Function Student Printers
1. Login to the Ricoh multi-function student printer using your student number and password, or swipe your student card .
2. Select / touch "Device functions".
3. Select "Print/Scan (memory storage device)".
4. Select "Print from Storage Device".
5. Insert your USB device.
6. Select your memory storage device, and the file to print from the list or folder. Select "Preview" to see the document before printing.
7. Press "Print Settings" to adjust the print job (quantity, paper size, resolution, etc.).
8. Press "Start" in the green circle to begin printing. After the job has finished printing, eject the memory device (USB drive) by pressing the Eject icon at the bottom left screen.
- How to use Swipe to print
- How to use Ricoh Multi-function devices
- How to print from your own device
- How to copy from Ricoh Multi-Function devices
- How to scan to a USB device with the Ricoh Multi-function student printers