How to Print Documentsfrom USB devices using Ricoh Multi-Function Student Printers
1. Login to the Ricoh multi-function student printer using your student number and password, or swipe your student card .
3. Select "Print/Scan (memory storage device)".
4. Select "Print from Storage Device".
5. Insert your USB device.
6. Select your memory storage device, and the file to print from the list or folder. Select "Preview" to see the document before printing.
7. Press "Print Settings" to adjust the print job (quantity, paper size, resolution, etc.).
8. Press "Start" in the green circle to begin printing. After the job has finished printing, eject the memory device (USB drive) by pressing the Eject icon at the bottom left screen.
For more help using the new Ricoh Multi-Function Printers refer to these other KnowIT articles:
|Posted by: Erin Trifunov - Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 2:29 PM. This article has been viewed 5373 times.|
|Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-to-print-documentsfrom-usb-devices-using-ricoh-multi-function-student-printers-1002.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)