Follow these instructions to use the student web print feature on student printers at UBC Okanagan Campus
Web print allows you to upload a document from your own device and print it via the available student printers on the Okanagan campus. After the document is uploaded to web print, you may release the print job directly at any Ricoh student printer. For more information on student printing, read the article: How to use Swipe to Print.
To access the Student web print page you must meet the following criteria:
- Active Student.
- Active CWL Account (using your login cwl.STU) .
- Accessing the portal using a UBC Library/Lab workstation or UBCSecure Wifi or VPN.
See screen shots below for guidance
- Navigate to the student Pay For Print portal.
- Authenticate using your CWL username and password with the format cwl.STU and your CWL password.
- Select web print from the menu on the left side.
- Click "submit a job" button
- Select the type of print you wish to use - black and white (UBCO-Student-FindMe-BW) or colour (UBCO-Student-FindMe-Colour), click next
- Select the number of copies desired, click next
- Upload the document you wish to print. * We strongly recommend not printing large documents using this method; and suggest creating/saving as PDF first and then printing to maintain desired formatting
- The print job will be held until you release the print job or a maximum of 4 hours.
- To release the print job, simply swipe your UBC Student ID Card at any of the student Ricoh devices.
- If you do not have your UBC Student ID card, you can release your print job by authenticating directly at the device by using your Student Number and PIN.
- If you do not know your PIN, or wish to reset it, log into the Pay For Print portal and Change PIN.
- If you wish to cancel your print job, you can cancel anytime using the Pay For Print portal, or your job will be cancelled automatically after 4 hours.