Printing using Web Print
Article ID: 1188 | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 10:49 AM
Follow these instructions to use the web print feature on printers at UBC Okanagan Campus
Web print allows you to upload a document from your own device and print it via the available printers at the Okanagan campus. After the document is uploaded to web print, you may release the print job directly at any Ricoh printer using Tap-to-Release.
To access the web print portal you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid CWL and active accounts
- Connected to the campus wired, wireless network or VPN
See screen shots below for guidance
- Navigate to the Pay For Print portal.
- Authenticate using your CWL username and password.
- Select web print from the menu on the left side.
- Click "submit a job" button
- Select the type of print you wish to use - black and white (UBCO-FAS-FindMe-BW for example), click next
- Select the number of copies desired, click next
- Upload the document you wish to print. * We strongly recommend not printing large documents using this method; and suggest creating/saving as PDF first and then printing to maintain desired formatting
- The print job will be held until you release the print job or a maximum of 4 hours.
- To release the print job, simply Tap-to-Release at any of the Ricoh devices.
- If you wish to cancel your print job, you can cancel anytime using the Pay For Print portal, or your job will be cancelled automatically after 4 hours.