How do I add and use room resource calendars?
The following article explains basic instructions to add and use room resource calendars.
For PC Outlook users:
- In Outlook click on the calendar link on the bottom left hand side.
- Once all the calendars are displaying on the left hand side click on the Open Calendar menu item from the Office Ribbon (toolbar)
- Select From Room List
- For OKHW rooms in particular search for UBCO-OKHW and it should show rooms around that name convention
- This will show up as a calendar under Calendars now
For Mac Outlook users:
- On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Other User's Folder.
- Click Find User Find User button.
- Type the name of the room (UBCO-OKHW), click Find, click the room name, and then click OK.
- If you have multiple Microsoft Exchange accounts, on the Account pop-up menu, click the account that you want to use to open the other user's folder.
- On the Type pop-up menu, click Calendar
- The shared calendar appears in the navigation pane under the Shared heading.
For Web Access:
- Click on the Calendar link on the left hand window pane
- Click on the Share drop down menu and select Add Calendar
- In the Name field type in UBCO-OKHW and hit enter, browse and select the room you wish to add
- This will now show up on the left hand side under Calendars