How do I attach files to my Helpdesk ticket?
Follow these instructions to attach files to your existing Helpdesk ticket.
You can only attach files to a ticket that you've already created. Go through the ticket creation process until you can view your created ticket.
You cannot attach files from mobile devices.
- Open the ticket you want to attach files to.
- At the top of the screen, under the ticket number, click the eFile tab.
- Click the Add Item link in the upper right side of the eFile tab.
Click the Choose File button.
- Locate and select the file you want to attach. The maximum file size is 100MB.
- Type in a description and then click the Upload File button.
- Your file will be uploaded and you will be returned to the eFile tab, where you will see your file in the list of available eFile items, as shown by the highlighted area in the screenshot below.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 as many times as you like. There is no practical limit to the number of files you can attach.