What to do if you end up with multiple CWL IDs?
Occasionally a user will end up with multiple CWL IDs. This is normally as a result of a student then becoming an employee however there are multiple reasons this can occur.
Submitting a CWL Account Merge Request
If you end up with multiple CWL accounts, you will need to submit a CWL account merge request to the UBCV IT Service Centre (ITSC). All CWL support requests must be submitted by the owner of the CWL account.
Make sure you have the following information on hand before contacting the ITSC:
- current (student) CWL login username
- employee ID number
- student ID number
The UBCV IT Service Centre can be reached at:
- 250.807.9611 - call locally in the Okanagan, no long distance charges
- 79611 - call from any UBC Okanagan phone
- 604.822.2008 - call from the Vancouver area
- http://web.it.ubc.ca/forms/isf - submit a request online