How to use Swipe to Print in the Library
Follow these instructions to use the new Swipe to Print process in the Library and Commons buildings.
To print using the new Swipe to Print process, you must meet the following criteria:
- Active Student
- Money in your Pay for Print account
- Printing from a Library Computer
- Printing using the QuickPrint feature using the "Student-BW" or "Student-Colour" printing queue
- From a UBCO Student/Lab Workstation, click Print in your application.
- In the printer dialogue box, ensure that the "Student-BW" or "Student-Colour" printer is selected.
- The print job will be held until you release the print job or a maximum of 4 hours.
- To release the print job, "Swipe" your Student Card at one of the available Library/Commons devices.
- Your document(s) will be pulled down from the virtual holding queue will begin to print after it is processed.