How Do Students Access Adobe Creative Cloud During COVID-19 Closures
Article ID: 1025 | Last Updated: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 1:44 PM
- As part of Adobe's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, they are allowing temporary at-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) software until May 31, 2020 for all active students
- UBC has enabled all active students to be able to access the Adobe CC software on their personal computers
- All active students of UBC are eligible
- Note: Active student is defined as students who are registered in courses and have paid tuition for the current term
- For example, the current term of 2020/21 Winter Session ends on April 29, 2020
- To be eligible from April 30 to May 31, 2020, an active student is required to be registered in and paid courses in Summer Session, Term 1 (starts May 11, 2020)
- Adobe Cloud service is not included
- Important note: once you are no longer an active student, you will lose access to the Adobe CC services
- UBC IT will not be able to retrieve files or restore access
- The Adobe Creative Cloud software is offered and supported by Adobe
- Software support (downloading, installing, and usage) can be found on Adobe's support website
- Step-by-step instructions on how to sign in are listed under How do I access Adobe applications as a student? at the following link:
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
How do I manage a Distribution List?
Viewed 48984 times since Wed, Mar 18, 2015