How do I obtain access to the Home Use Program (HUP) Microsoft software?
This article will explain eligibility and how to obtain UBC Home Use Program (HUP) Microsoft Office software.
(Previously know as the Work At Home license program).
All active employees with a valid @ubc.ca email address, or an address in a UBC subdomain (e.g. @xxx.ubc.ca) may obtain the self procured HUP license.
1. To access a HUP license go to Microsoft Home Use Program Website
2. Enter your UBC email address and the Home Use Program code.
3. As of 04.21, 2017 the Home Use Program code is: 2CEE1019D3
4. You will receive an email confirmation in your UBC email.
5. Follow the instructions to download your HUP license
If you have any problems with the HUP license service please contact the UBCO IT Service Desk @ 79000 or submit a service ticket at UBCO IT Services Help Desk