How to use Student QuickPrint in the UBC Okanagan Library
Article ID: 937 | Last Updated: Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:52 PM
Follow these instructions to use the Student QuickPrint feature in the UBC Okanagan Library.
QuickPrint allows you to upload a document and print it from your own device. After the document is uploaded, you may release the print job directly at any Ricoh student printer in the Library or The Commons. For more information on printing at the Library and Commons building, read the article: How to use Swipe to Print in the Library.
To access the Student QuickPrint page you must meet the following criteria:
- Active Student.
- Active Novell Account.
- Accessing the portal using a UBC Library/Lab workstation or Secure Wifi or VPN.
- Navigate directly to the Student QuickPrint or find a compatible printer by the clicking on the Student QuickPrint link in the Pay For Print portal.
- Black and White: https://it.ok.ubc.ca/quickprint/student-bw
- Colour Documents: https://it.ok.ubc.ca/quickprint/student-colour
- On the iPrint Portal, log in using your Novell User Name and Password to authenticate.
- Upload a document and select printing options such at page size and click Print.
- The print job will be held until you release the print job or a maximum of 4 hours.
- To release the print job, simply swipe your UBC Student ID Card at any of the student Ricoh devices in the Library or Commons buildings.
- If you do not have your UBC Student ID card, you can release your print job by authenticating directly at the device by using your Student Number and PIN.
- If you do not know your PIN, or wish to reset it, log into the Pay For Print portal and Change PIN.
- If you wish to cancel your print job, you can cancel anytime using the Pay For Print portal, or your job will be cancelled automatically after 4 hours.
There are no attachments for this article.
Viewed 1246 times since Mon, Apr 4, 2016
How to use QuickPrint
Viewed 928 times since Mon, Sep 17, 2018
How to use Swipe to Print in the Library
Viewed 1670 times since Tue, Dec 18, 2018