Follow these instructions to use the QuickPrint feature. QuickPrint allows you to upload a document and print it to other printers across campus without having to install the printer on your device.
1. Navigate to the iPrint Portal directly via the Employee or Student portal or by the clicking on the Student QuickPrint link in the Pay For Print portal.
2. On the iPrint Portal, login using your Novell User Name and Password to authenticate.
3. Click on the Printer Name to expand the printer details. This will the reveal the "QuickPrint" button.
4. Click on the "QuickPrint" button to open the QuickPrint page.
5. Upload a file and select printing options and click Print.
6. The print job will be held until you release the print job at the printer.
Article ID: 898
Created On: Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Last Updated On: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 1:40 PM
Authored by: Justin Avdich
Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-to-use-quickprint-898.html