How do I request access to Confluence Wiki?
The Confluence Wiki ( https://confluence.id.ubc.ca:8443/ ) is supported through UBC IT in Vancouver. Follow these instructions to request access.
- Request access to the Confluence Wiki through UBC IT's Self Service Portal, available at: https://ubc.service-now.com/selfservice/ (CWL username/password required)
- Click on Request a Service
- Click on Administrative Application Access & Support, then Request Application Access
- Complete and submit the form. Specify "Confluence Wiki" in the "specific application name" field.
For more information or assistance, please contact the ITServices Helpdesk
- 250.807.9000 or 855.807.9001.
Article ID: 451
Created On: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:45 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 1:45 PM
Authored by: Jill MacKenzie
Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-do-i-request-access-to-confluence-wiki-451.html