How to add a second device to Enhanced CWL
Follow these instructions to add a second device to Enhanced CWL.
To add a second device to your Enhanced CWL account, ensure that:
- You have previously enrolled in Enhanced CWL.
- You have access to a previously enrolled authentication device.
It is recommended to have multiple devices enrolled to ensure you always have a backup to access your account. By having multiple devices, you can choose an authentication method that is most convenient at the time, whether that is a push notification, phone call or passcode.
1) Login to the MFA Device Management Website.
- Using your CWL username and password, login to the Self-service MFA Enrollment and Device Management website at https://mfadevices.id.ubc.ca
- You may need to Pass Multifactor Authentication prior to adding a second device.
2) Select Add Another Device
- Click on the Add Another Device link located under your previously enrolled devices under the "My Settings & Devices".
3) Complete Device Enrolment Process
|Posted by: Justin Avdich - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:13 AM. This article has been viewed 10812 times.
|Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-to-add-a-second-device-to-enhanced-cwl-976.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)