Important information on facilities requests (Room clean up)

There are 2 different request forms that need to be specified depending on the type of work request for classrooms.

  1. When we are putting in work orders for clean-up in classrooms regarding furniture like desks, broken chairs or general furniture maintenance the works orders must be submitted only through Facilities work request. 
  2. When requesting clean-up of spills or general room clean-up, you must use the Custodial work request.

If a clean-up order is put trough the facilities work request they won’t take care of it. The Custodial work request goes directly to best service pros who will deal with it.


Felipe Munoz

Audio Visual coordinator

UBC IT, Media and Classroom Services
The University of British Columbia | Okanagan

Posted by: - Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 12:15 PM. This article has been viewed 2498 times.
Online URL:

Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)