What do I do if I receive an Access UBC notification for an employee that is not in my department?

What do I do if I receive an email notification from AccessUBC for an employee that no longer works in our department?


There are two reasons that you might receive an AccessUBC notification for a user that doesn't work in your department.

  1. The employee has moved out of your department but HRMS is not yet updated.

Confirm in HRMS that the transfer to the new department has occurred. If not, contact HR

  1. You are on an incorrect AccessUBC mailing list.

Submit a ticket to IT to have the mailing list updated accordingly

For more information or assistance, please contact the ITServices Helpdesk - 250.807.9000 or 855.807.9001.
Posted by: - Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 9:21 AM. This article has been viewed 3293 times.
Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/what-do-i-do-if-i-receive-an-access-ubc-notification-for-an-employee-that-is-not-in-my-department-594.html

Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)