How do I connect to a BlueJeans session with my Vidyo client?
I’ve been invited to a BlueJeans meeting but would like to use my VidyoDesktop client to attend; how do I connect?
- Login to your VidyoDesktop client
- Dial to BlueJeans from your Vidyo client:
- Type “bjn.vc” in the contact search bar
- Click on the External contact that shows up
- Click on “Call” button that appears
- When Vidyo connects to the BlueJeans meeting page, make a note of the five letters in boxes at the bottom of the screen
- Leave Vidyo running and connected
- Open a browser and go to ‘bluejeans.com’:
- When the page has loaded, click on the “Join Meeting” menu option at the top of the page.
- Enter the Meeting ID number you were given in your BlueJeans invitation, plus your name, into the window that pops open.
- Click “Join Meeting”
- In the new page that opens, choose the “Room System” option
- Enter the five letters you noted in step 3 above
- Click “Connect” -> your VidyoDesktop client will automatically be connected into the BlueJeans session.
|Posted by: Malcolm Petch - Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM. This article has been viewed 2696 times.
|Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-do-i-connect-to-a-bluejeans-session-with-my-vidyo-client-298.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)