How do I download a Vidyo recording for use or editing offline?
Using the VidyoReplay system to record or webcast and record gives you a video recording. What if you need to trim that recording? What if you want to use that video in other contexts?
To download your video:
1) Go to the VidyoRplay archive page (http://vidyoreplay.computecanada.ca/replay/login.html?login_error=3 )
2) Login using your normal Vidyo credentials
- Login button is at the top right of the black bar at the top of the screen
3) Click on "My Videos"
4) Find the video you want to edit; click on the word "Download"
- a new page will open up in your browser; wait while the download starts.
- it can take a long time to start downloading, and it looks like nothing is happening. But the download is happening.
- the downloaded video will be in your computer's Downloads folder.
5) Use a program like MPEG Video or similar to edit your video.
|Posted by: Malcolm Petch - Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:56 PM. This article has been viewed 5699 times.|
|Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-do-i-download-a-vidyo-recording-for-use-or-editing-offline-125.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)