How to Scan Documents using Ricoh Multi-Function Student Printers
1. Login to the Ricoh multi-function student printer using your student number and password, or swipe your student card .
3. Select "Print/Scan (memory storage device)".
4. Select "Scan to Storage Device".
5. Insert your USB Drive.
7. Screen will confirm that the USB storage device was plugged in.
8. Select your memory storage device (USB)
9. Select the location to store your file your Memory device (USB). Available space will be displayed above the Start button.
10. Press / select "Scan Settings" to adjust your scan (e.g. colour / b&w, resolution, file name, etc.).
11. Put the document to be scanned on the glass. Press "Start" in the green circle to being the scan. Put other sheets to be scanned on the glass required and press "Scan Next Original", or press "Finish Scan".
12. When you are finished, eject the memory device (USB) by pressing / selecting the Eject Icon at the bottom left side of the screen.
13. Safely remove the USB / thumb drive by pressing "OK" and ejecting the drive.
For more help using the new Ricoh Multi-Function Printers refer to these other KnowIT articles:
|Posted by: Erin Trifunov - Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 2:07 PM. This article has been viewed 4069 times.|
|Online URL: https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-to-scan-documents-using-ricoh-multi-function-student-printers-1001.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)