How to use QuickPrint
Follow these instructions to use the QuickPrint feature. QuickPrint allows you to upload a document and print it to other printers across campus without having to install the printer on your device.
2. On the iPrint Portal, login using your Novell User Name and Password to authenticate.
3. Click on the Printer Name to expand the printer details. This will the reveal the "QuickPrint" button.
4. Click on the "QuickPrint" button to open the QuickPrint page.
5. Upload a file and select printing options and click Print.
6. The print job will be held until you release the print job at the printer.