How to install and use FindMe Printing
Follow these instructions to use FindMe Printing at the UBC Okanagan Campus.
To streamline printing around campus, faculty and staff will now be able to print from their primary workstation, and release the print job at any IT supported faculty/staff Ricoh Multifunction Device. This is now possible with the addition of two new virtual printing queues.
To use FindMe printing, you must be using a computer that has one of the following printers installed:
- To download the FindMe-BW printing queue, go to http://iprint.ok.ubc.ca and click on "Employees".
- Login to the iPrint Portal using your Novell username and password.
- After login, click or hover on FindMe-BW to expand the options.
- Click on "Install" to download and install the printer.
- If the printer is not installed, you may see a prompt asking you to confirm the installation and a checkbox to set this as a default printer.
After downloading and installing the virtual printing queue(s), set the new printer as your default, or select it before printing. You will now be able to tap and release it at any supported Ricoh Multifunction Device.