How do I make a conference call from my office phone?
Follow these instructions for dial-out conference calling using your office phone.
- A valid 5 or 6-digit long distance PIN is required to call long distance numbers from this campus, including conference calls.
- Can be a total of 8 parties including yourself, so you can call 7 parties
- Cannot conference incoming calls. You must call all parties.
- Call first party
If local number dial 8+250-XXX-XXXX
- When first party answers press button listed for your set type to place caller on hold
Mitel 5212 IP -
Mitel 5320 IP -
Mitel 5330 IP -
Mitel 5340 IP -
- Call second party
If long distance number dial *3 + your LD PIN number + # followed by 8 + 1 + area code + the number
(*3 XXXXXX # 8 1 XXX XXX XXXX)
- When second party answers press button to place caller on hold
- Call third party (following dialing instructions for local or long distance dialing)
- When third party answers press button to place caller on hold
- Press *4 to join all parties together