How do I make a conference call from a Wireless Conference Phone?
Follow these instructions for dial-out conference calling using a wireless conference phone.
- Book a Wireless Conference Phone
- A valid 5 or 6-digit long distance PIN is required to call long distance numbers from this campus, including conference calls.
- Can be a total of 8 parties including yourself, so you can call 7 parties
- Submit a ticket through the IT Helpdesk to book a conference phone
Request Type: Phone – Conference
- Provide the date and time of the conference call
- Request technical assistance if required
- Plug in to AC only
- Wait for phone to initialize until you see Conf Unit off and the local number on the display
- Press button next to Conf Unit (Off)
- Press button next to Turn On to use speaker or pick up handset
- Dial 1st number
- Press which places 1st called number on hold and provides dial tone to call 2nd number
- Dial 2nd number
- Press which shows how many parties are on the conference and ties the three of you together
- * Press again to get dial tone to call 3rd number
- Dial 3rd number
- Press which shows how many parties are on the conference and ties the four of you together
- Continue from * for a maximum of 8 parties including yourself
Presentation mode locks microphone to speaker.