Adobe Creative Cloud
Article ID: 943 | Last Updated: Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 9:53 AM
Adobe Create Cloud
- To request access to Adobe Creative Cloud contact the UBC Okanagan Helpdesk at 79000.
- Included the following information:
- CWL Username
- Employment status (Staff/Faculty)
- Phone and email address
- Adobe software you want to install - Acrobat, Photoshop, Premier etc.
- DO NOT PROCEED until you have received confirmation that your account has been activated.
- Install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application.
- The software is available through:
- Zenworks on Windows workstations at UBC Okanagan. (To run this, click the start menu and type in zenworks (and click Zenworks Application))
- Self Service for Mac workstations managed by JAMF Pro. The self service application is available VIA your Applications window, or you can type Self Service in the finder window.
- Once Adobe Creative Cloud is installed, launch the application.
- At the Sign In window in the email address field, type in ubc.ca and hit Enter or Tab (there is no need to enter a password). This will redirect you to a CWL login page.
- At the CWL login page, login with your CWL credentials.
- When you first open the Adobe Creative Cloud installer, it may want to update. Although not required, we recommend that you check the box indicating to always keep Adobe Creative Cloud up to date. Click on install Now.
- Under the Apps tab, you can now select and install the app(s) that you requested.
- At anytime when you are using any of the Adobe Creative Cloud products, if you are prompted to login, remember to use ubc.ca at the Sign in as the email address so you are redirected to a CWL login.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
How do I determine my disk space usage?
Viewed 2182 times since Tue, Jul 22, 2014
Mac Wifi Issue
Viewed 2213 times since Mon, Sep 8, 2014
How do I know what Mac O/S I am running?
Viewed 3764 times since Wed, Oct 29, 2014
Sophos removal/re-add process
Viewed 1894 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2014