How to Submit a Bulk Student Employee and TA Account Create Request
The following instructions help streamline the process for Bulk Student Employee Account Creation. For regular employee onboarding or single user account requests please complete the Okanagan - Employee IT Onboarding form.
IT Services will provide the same level of account access for all student employees on the list. If they need specific accounts, access or equipment please provided detailed instructions or reach out separately and we can modify the request on a case by case basis.
Example accounts/access could include:
- FASmail: Required
- Teams: Required
- Zoom: Required
- Computer Equipment: Not required.
- Phone/Voice: Not required
- Print: Not required
- Network Drives: Not required
- Hide in UBC Directory: Required
- Student Employees and Teaching Assistants (TA) must already have gone through the Workday hiring process and be granted an Employee ID.
- This process is designed for bulk account creation. For regular employee onboarding or single user account requests please complete the Okanagan - Employee IT Onboarding form.
Administrators may request accounts on behalf of their teaching assistants by: